Friday, June 6, 2014

My Besties, "How Much is that Doggie in the Window" or Just for you!

Couldn't make up my mind which sentiment would be fun..so i left it blank.  However, as you all know by now..i have a lot of cards without sentiments..thinking that it could be added later when used or purchased. 

I post almost all of my cards to my Etsy Shop..the link is listed on the side bar. 

I tend to give most of my dog cards away to my Daughter-in-law every time she visits.  She gives them to her vet or to the doggie daycare workers/owners.

This card, however, i colored with a friend's dog in mind.  Her dogs are so pretty.  Here is my card using a dog from My Besties:
Dies used:
window is from Marianne Designs
floral flourish (which i've been using a ton lately) is from Memory Box

Copics used:
E41, 42, 43, 44, 49
collar/heart- W1, 3 (Gelly Roll pen/clear star)
bow- B21, 23, 26
flower- B000, 00, 02, 04

Challenges:
Scrapbook Stamp Society- Anything Goes w/Blue and Beige

 
Post a Comment