Friday, June 27, 2014

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday featuring Duckling Bridge!

Happy Friday!
It’s time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday challenge!


Here’s my card using Duckling Bridge from the YNS store:


Another YNS product i used is a die set called Trio of Trees.
I have also used an embossing folder from Stampin Up called Lattice on the image.

Here is the the monthly challenge sketch or photo.


You can either play along with the sketch, the inspiration photo or both!


Copics used:
bears- E53, 55, 57
hat- YR21, 000, RV10, R22
birds- B000, 02, YR07
bridge- R35, 37, 39
foot bridge path/rocks- W1, 3, 5
foliage- YG03, 17, 67, G21
cat tails- E13, 15
orange flowers- YR07, 12, 000
lilies- RV10, R22
ducks- Y20, 21, YR22, 07
water- BG10, 11- Sky Dots- BV01


Pop on over to the YNS Challenge blog to see what my Design Team members have made. I would love to see you playing along!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Really darling take on the sketch, Bonnie! Love all the fun die cuts you used to create your scene! Adorable image, and a really cool treatment with the embossing of it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! You've put so much awesomeness in this! Love the texture and the sweet scene! The clouds and the tree are wonderful to!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!