Friday, June 13, 2014

Your Next Stamp.. featuring Buttercup bunny!

Happy Friday!
It’s time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday challenge!



Here’s my project using Buttercup from the YNS store:

Dies used:
Memory Box- Floral vine

Here is the the monthly challenge sketch or photo.  (i've chosen to use both the sketch and the photo for this card!)



You can either play along with the sketch, the inspiration photo or both!








Copics used:
W1, 3, 5, E02
flower- B60, 63, 66
leaf- G01, 03, 17


Pop on over to the YNS Challenge blog to see what my Design Team members have made. I would love to see you playing along!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges:
A Creative Need- Anything Goes
Designs by Lisa challenge- Flowers
Craftitude Challenges- Flowers


3 comments:

  1. Oh, my, this is precious! Really love that sweet image! Great coloring, wonderful design & DP, and love all those fab die cuts & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and beautiful Bonnie.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so very cute! Love how you coloured this little one up with those cute cheeks! Beautiful flowers and papers to!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!