Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties 3D decoupage featuring Handyman or Mr. Fixit and tutorial.

This week at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!

The theme is to use a Cardboard/Metal or Doily/Flowers on your 3-D My Besties card/project. 

For this project i am using the 3D sheet with the image i am calling Handy Man or Mr. Fix it found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties store here.  For this card i have used some fun corrugated cardboard and some fun metal embellishments!

Guess what is fun about this card???  See the blueprint behind the image? It is an IKEA map to their store, on the back side of this paper is the place where you write down the numbers for the items you want.  Cool huh?  Watch my youtube video below for more details. :)


To participate in our challenges go here:

All we ask is that your My-Bestie Image has 3 or more layers, making it raised up from the surface of your Card/Project and to follow the challenge theme.



Just for fun i have made a video showing how i made this card:


Some more info about Sherri Baldy's My Besties 3-D decoupage colored sheets available for you to use:
These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue.


You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Angela
Miranda
Deidre
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. this is very beautiful Bonnie.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool card! Love this little man with all his tools! Wonderful combination of elements to! Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!