Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Harvest Wishes using Tutti Designs - 149 Autumn Wheelbarrow

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Harvest Wishes! 
This is a second card i created using Tutti Designs - 149 Autumn Wheelbarrow


As you can see i did this card a bit different then the previous card i shared with you.
I cut the Autumn Wheelbarrow out of kraft cardstock. I liked the cut out so well, i used it as a stencil.  Before i used it as a stencil i inked up some white card stock with a background scene with a moon clouds and a hill. I also purposely inked up parts of the stencil with Distress Oxide ink - Frayed Burlap. I also used Crackling Campfire for the stencil.  I did some water splattering too. I covered up the stenciled area and used some watered down acrylic white paint for more splatters to look like the stars.  Next up, i colored in the pumpkins and pears with Prismacolor pencils. i also slightly inked the whole wheelbarrow with Frayed burlap too.  So now i can adhere the wheelbarrow to the card scene. I hole punched the wheel center on the card front so i could add a brad before i attached this scene to the front of my card base. I felt this card needed a sentiment and used a We Are 3 Digital Sentiment - Autumn Greetings and cut it out using the Nesting Stitched Banners.  I inked up the edges with Frayed Burlap and adhered that to the card with foam tape.

I have used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!