Sunday, October 10, 2021

Tutti Designs - 657 Candy Canes

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



I wanted a more vintage style candy cane, but it didn't go the way i had planned.
How i started was, i used some Distress Oxide ink to make the candy cane. I inked up white cardstock and then cut out Tutti Designs - Candy cane.  Next i used VersaMark Ink so i could add some sparkle to the diecut.  I glued the cut diecut to white cardstock and cut that layer out leaving a white edge.  I cut the candy cane die twice from another inked paper and used the negative bow parts for this project. I used some Distress Oxide ink to watercolor the leaves and added some pearls to the circle cut outs.
Next i used Tutti Designs - Elegant Poinsettia and cut that out of silver glitter paper.  I used that to frame out the candy canes.
To give more texture to my card i used Tim Holtz 3D embossing folder - Intertwine
 
I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!