Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tutti Designs - 723 Haunted Mansion

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

I have two new projects to share with you today using the main focus die
Tutti Designs - 723 Haunted Mansion

Here is my first one as a Treat Bag:


I started out using We Are 3 Digital Paper - Fairy Land
Then i die cut Tutti Designs - 725 Spider Background and adhered it to the paper.
Next i cut out the Haunted Mansion using the paper i just created above with the Spider web. that created a window for me and a die cut out of "pink" and a bit of white webs. (Save this for the next project below).
So now i cut out another Haunted Mansion in black.  Before i add it to the window i need to put a piece of gray cardstock to the back of the paper in the window opening. 
 Now i can glue the black Haunted Mansion to the window opening and have a gray background for the mansion! I can now adhere that to the kraft bag. To make the design a bit more "creepy cute" i added some cheese cloth and made a cheesecloth bow.
Well, i needed spiders to go with my spider web so i pulled out Tutti Designs - 728 Web and Spiders.  I used the smallest spider and cut it twice and added some gems. 

For this project i have used:





How about a "spooky" card using the Haunted Mansion?

This card was a bit easier to construct. First i inked up the background paper with Distress Oxide Ink keeping in mind where i wanted to put the Haunted Mansion.
Remember the die cut from above?  I am using that for this card, all i did was use Distress Oxide Ink - Black Soot over the "pink" to create this "color".  I wanted the mansion to have a backing so i inked up some white cardstock with Distress Oxide - Pumice Stone and Black Soot.  I glued the die cut on top of the gray inked paper and hand cut around the die cut. You can now place that on your inked scene background.
I needed a few more things to complete this card, so i pulled out Tutti Designs - 721 Spooky Triptych and just cut out the bats.  Guess what?  I had enough of the pink paper i used above to cut out the bats so that they would match the color of the haunted mansion.. so i had to ink the bats with Black Soot too. :) 
One more thing..i pulled out Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Halloween Hello and added that to the front.  Spooky, huh??
 
For this card i used:


Other products used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!