Saturday, October 23, 2021

Tutti Designs - 707 Sunburst Madonna

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


This is a beautiful die and so easy to make into a lovely card!
First, i die cut Tutti Designs - Sunburst Madonna using silver mirrored card.
I saved a few of the negative pieces to add back into the die. (check out the photo to see which pieces i saved/used). Next i glued the die and the negative pieces to We Are 3 Digital Paper - Bokeh Blends.  I thought it gave a bit of a stained glass look in a modern way. I trimmed around the excess paper off of the sides.  This would make a beautiful ornament as well.  *The outside is symmetrical so you could die cut another Madonna and paper and add it to the back.
Next i used my favorite die - Elegant Poinsettia to frame Sunburst Madonna. I cut out one more die - Stitched Postage and embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder to frame the entire design. Now all you need to do is layer everything on the paper base layer.


I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!