Friday, October 1, 2021

Pixie Cuddles - Cozylily

There are 9 brand new Pixie Cuddles stamps released in the Fairy Stamper Store.

This is Pixie Cuddles - Cozylily
I love how she points her finger...i hope she doesn't pop that bubble!

So again, i started with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Magical Butterflies.
Stamping Pixie Cuddles - Cozylily in VersaFine Clair ink - Nocturne was easy to do.  And this would make a quick card.  To add a bit more interest, i colored her in with Prismacolor pencils and added some Folk Art Extreme Glitter Paint - Hologram.  I also used a gold glitter gel pen on the wings.


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!