Thursday, October 14, 2021

Tutti Designs - 728 Spiders and Webs

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


As always i start out with some We Are 3 Digital Paper.  This time i am using - We Are 3 Digital Paper - Written Word.  I inked up this paper with Distress Oxide ink - Chipped Sapphire.  I stitched around the outside with black thread and left the strings hanging for more of a "webby" look.  Next i die cut the Witch window from the set of 4 Halloween Windows from black glitter paper.  I also cut out the Webs (just half of the web two times) and spiders from black glitter paper.  I decided to frame out the witch and cut out some We Are 3 paper for the frame and the back ground.  I placed everything down on the paper layer to see the placement and then i drew the hanging spider strings with a black/purple gel pen.  I brought the paper back to the sewing machine to stitch those spider hanging threads in black thread...again i left the strings hanging.  I adhered everything to the front and attached it to the card base.  Last, i added some gems to the spiders. 

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also using:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!