Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Tutti Designs - 663 Spooky Windows (cat)

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

I have some wonderful Spooky windows that i have been working on.  This is the 3rd one so far.  I love how it turned out.

For this card, i started out with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Watercolor Batik.
Then i die cut Tutti Designs - 663 Spooky Windows (cat) out of copper glitter paper.
I framed it by cutting out a square and a smaller square to make a frame. I used We Are 3 Digital Paper - Autumn Flannel for the frame.
Next i used the web from Tutti Designs - 728 Web and Spiders.  I cut it in half and added it to the window frame.  Once that was all adhered to the card base.  Last thing i did was cut out Tutti Designs - 717 Poinsettia Frame in black and added that on top of the framed window.

I have used:





Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

I have also used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!