Sunday, October 10, 2021

Krafty Tutti Designs - 711 Elegant Poinsettia

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

As you can tell i have been enjoying the Tutti Designs Christmas release!


For this card, i used kraft paper for the base.  I embossed the paper with Tim Holtz Sizzix 3D embossing folder - Swirls. Next i added some "burlap" trim.  I diecut Elegant Poinsettia 3 times (silver (outline used on another card), off white and gold metallic.  The silver outline layer was cut for another card, i saved the "negative parts" to use on this card to make "the flower petals".  As shared in my other posts, i put a cut out circle behind the poinsettia petals so i have something to adhere the petals to. I layered the off white/silver petal layer on top of the gold metallic layer. I glammed this card up a bit by using a lot of clear gems in the circle (berries) cut outs.  The layered elegant poinsettia was adhered to the burlap trim.
Last,  i stamped Visible Image sentiment to vellum and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I hand cut around it and ran it through my small xyron tool and then adhered that to the center of the elegant poinsettia.

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!