Friday, October 29, 2021

Tutti Designs - 727 Witch Legs

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

I am using Tutti Designs - 727 Witch Legs
I created 3 different cards with this die.

For this card, i used a Gel Print i made for the card base layer.
Next, i die cut Tutti Designs - 727 Witch Legs out of black card stock 2 times.
Then i adhered the legs to some We Are 3 digital paper and fussy cut them out.
I stamped a Fairy Hugs sentiment - Trick or Treat.
I adhered the Witch legs with foam tape.
Next i cut out the window with the bats from Tutti Designs - 721 Spooky Triptych and adhered those to the card as well.  Hard to see but, i also added black solid gems to the shoes and bat bodies.



For this card i used a circle gel print i made.  I used a white card layer base. I die cut 725 Spiderweb Background from black card stock and adhered that to the top.  Then i used an embossing folder for the bottom edge.  Next i cut out the circle gel print and stamped Fairy Hugs sentiment - Halloween Hello on it.  I placed the circle on top of the spiderweb back ground with foam tape. Next i positioned the legs that i die cut just like the top card instructions,  and adhered those with foam tape.  I used the two spiders from Tutti Designs - 728 Web & spiders and added a solid black gem to their bodies. I added two small solid black gems to the witch's shoes.


This one is a tiny bit different, but almost the same as the one above.  What is different is i used the spider web from Tutti Designs 728 and placed that behind the gel print circle. I also embossed the entire first layer and not just the edge.  I did cut out the spiders twice, one from gray card stock and one from black card stock.  I offset the gray under the black.  Instead of a solid gem i use a shiny gray gem for the spider's bodies. 

I have used:







Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

For the Witch's legs (socks) I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!