Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Christmas Joy

Whoopie this month i am a Guest Designer at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog and this is the "off week", but i still got to play with supplies that they carry.  Whoo hoo! Thank you so much 7  Kids College Fund for allowing me to play. :)

Here is my card, supplies and links below the card:
Supplies i found in my stash that 7 kids carries that i used on my card: (links included)
6 x 6 Lost in Found Christmas paper pad (currently out of stock)

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- Y11, 21, YR23
shirt- R39, RV69
pants- E74, 79
shoes- E79
present- G20, 21, 24
ribbon- YR20, 21 23

 



Sketch i used is from Sketches by Carly #63:












Challenges:
Sketches by Carly- #63
Creative Card Creations- Christmas
Anything Goes- Early Christmas

10 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is cute and beautiful at the same time!!! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic coloring on that cute image, Bonnie! Those are some fab dies on this card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas card!! I love the DP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card has such a lovely combination of papers and die cut elements. I love the image, and the colors of the image and papers look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the music and the glitter! Your colouring is so gorgeous! Love the rosy cheeks, like she's just been out in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - I'm loving all the sparkle!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This fab card, love the detail and this is a great image.

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, here is the one I got in the email! This is gorgeous Bonnie! Huge congrats on the GDT spot at 7 Kids!

    ♥ Laura C.

    Are you willing to say where you got the little Christmas Joy circle sentiment from?

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!