Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just for my friend!

This is another post for 7 Kid's College Fund Challenge Blog as this month's designer.  This card is for the current challenge.  3, 2, 1

3 Embellishments, 2 designer papers and one stamp.  Ta Da!!

My friend Jenee, is not fond of coloring bears..and i've colored this one up just for her. :) 

Here is my card:
Products from the 7 Kid's College Fund store:

Nestibilities- Small Classic Oval
Spellbinders- Moroccan Accents- used doily shape
Fur- W1, 3, 5, 7
cheeks/apron- R14, 20, 37, 39
dress- B000, 02, C1
package- E81, 53, B95, W5
tag- E41, 43, 19
 

7 comments:

  1. Awww, is this my birthday card? Will be so pleased to get that little teddy and big package (grin). You know I am your head cheer-leader and always think your cards and your work are beautiful. Everything you do always shows such creativity and imaginaion withthe color combinations and embellishments. This is a FAB card, and I do hope I find it in my mailbox (VBG!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, this is sooooo cute!!
    Your layering and embellishing always amazes me!! You can put DP' together that I would never think could match and they are wonderful!!
    Wouldn't you like to move to NY and teach me??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweet little image you used on this great take of the sketch! Love your die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is such a fabulous card! your friend may not enjoy coloring them but your coloring rocks! Congrats on being the guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, you are so very thoughtful! I love how you've coloured this cutie and the wonderful array of different papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You colored him up very well. Love all the black matting, makes everything else just pop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweety, thank you for joining us at TOMIC, hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!