Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Fall, Tilda with corn

I so love the new images released for this fall from Magnolia, don't you?  I've colored and made several into cards already...and can't seem to keep them for long in my Etsy store..so that says something for sure about the cute images!

This is my last week as the Guest Designer at 7 Kid's College Fund Challenge Blog..but hey, i am not sad, because now i get to play in the challenges again. :)
For this challenge it is simply "Fall" and here is my card:
I used a few things from the 7 Kid's College Fund Store:
Tilda with Corn from the Turning Leaves Collection
Spellbinders- Nestibilities- Scalloped Circle Small
Stickles- Diamond
 

I used this sketch from Mojo Monday, but it has expired..i really liked it!

Copics used:
skin-YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- Y11, 21, YR23
sweater- G20, 21, 24, YG03
skit- E97, 99, 19
shoes- B34, 37, 25
socks- C1
pail- C1, 3, 5
corn- Y11, 21, E19
Challenges:
Crafty Creations- Falling Leaves..(they are there, but tiny)
Paper Pretties- Fall inspired
Crafty Sentiments- Fall colours

9 comments:

  1. Awww, so sweet, Bonnie!Love your coloring, papers, die cuts, and design. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card with an adorable Miss Tilda. The whole effect is a nice, fall feel. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow1 I love this card with Tilda on. You have coloured her so beautifully.
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is sweet. Great fall card--perfect papers, and I love the little leaves "flying" around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design and papers, fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! I love it =)
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge this week and good luck with the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! You nailed this challenge!LOVE the pretty pp's and adorable Tilda and all those fab embellishments! thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely
    Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!