Tuesday, September 18, 2012

In the Garden

Yes, it is challenge #3 In the Garden for Twist of Faith Challenge Blog..my mom is getting quite a few cards in her stash now..  Aren't these images super cute..they are from Soft Pencil Studios! They are the sponsor this week at Twist of Faith Card challenge.

This is the card i made with "Watering my Garden"
I actually used a Mojo sketch, it has expired, but it is still a good one to check out:

 Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- E97, 09
flower watering can- C3, 5, 7
grass- G24
water- BG10
dress/bows- paper pieced
shoes- R14



Sponsor this week at Twist of Faith is Soft Pencil Studios:

5 comments:

  1. Oh, very, very cute, Bonnie! Love your take on the sketch. Your image is darling and wonderfully colored. Love the die cuts you chose. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Bonnie. Your little image looks so cute in her "garden" watering those plants (smile). You've done a lovely job of coloring, and your interpretation of the sketch is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie,
    I love all your layers and especially love your border punch!!! Great colour combination, it all looks so fresh and uplifting, Lovely card!!!
    hugs Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that sketch, too! Super cute card! Fab coloring (as usual, Girl!), and your flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, this is so lovely! Wonderful image and I love how you added the script and doily!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!