Friday, September 7, 2012

Sweetness

Every week i am so honored to be a part of Card Crafter's Circle.  This week our theme is "Sweet as Cherry Pie"...and so the images are at Bugaboo our sponsor this week!

A bit about Cherry pie..my mom makes the absolutely best pie and the crust is so flaky..and when i think of pie i think of my mom's and my mouth waters.  One year she came and made several pies and we froze them so i could enjoy them year round.  Since then she has taught me how to make the crust and filling..but in as much as it's as easy as pie for her, it's easier for me to make a card. :)


Please visit our challenge at Card Crafter's Circle this week and our sponsor Bugaboo..their images are a delight to color and create with. 
Our Sponsors    
Copics used:
bear-E41, 42, 43, 44, R14, 20
hat- BG10, 11, 13, 15, E81
wings/antenna- YR20, 21, 23
nose- C5, 7
cherries- R35, 37, 39, BG13

 Challenges:
Shelly's Images-Show us what you got..Anything goes
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel- Beautiful Bows

9 comments:

  1. Ohhh I just love this cute image and your sweet card...Love the way you have coloured the bear!!

    Sorry haven't been on your blog lately..busy busy busy.

    Have a great weekend,
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...love that cute Bugaboo image and your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card, Bonnie!! Cute image!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlfriend, you continue to knock them out of the park day aftr day; week after week. This is such an adorable image, but it really comes to "life" with your coloring and with your delightful card design. Another home run for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute creation and I love all the added elements! Adorable! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just sooooo pretty! I love all of the embellishments and additions and the embossing is amazing. Thanks very much for joining our challenge at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie, this is such a sweet combo of paper and ribbon and buttons! Love this little bear and his antenae!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you Bonnie! I'm not a baker, I'm a card maker even though I do love pie. I too have been taught how to make the most delicious crust and the fresh strawberry and cream cheese pie recipe I have is heavenly! Only I never make it. Partially out of fear that I will eat the whole thing by myself. LOL!

    Your card is too darn cute! I really love that bear and is that a Magnolia frame? Super cute!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!