Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sitting here thinking of you

I do a lot of "Sitting here thinking of you" cards..and i've not made one alike yet.  LOL  Isn't this image adorable?  I've not heard of this artist until i was on Tuesday Morning Sketches Design team..i must say it was a joy to color.  Oh and they are the sponsor this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches design team.  Their name you say??  Guylou's Inimitability

Here is my card using Leah:
Our sketch this week:
Copics used:
skin-YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- E43, 25
pants- BG18, 13
shirt-B95, 99
shoes- E25, 29
stems- G24
hat- Y32, 35, BG10, 18, B95, 99




Sponsor this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches is Guylou's Inimitability.
Guylou's Inimitability

9 comments:

  1. This is really pretty; that diecut is the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, this card is so peaceful and beautiful! Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious card; love your design, especially the die cut addition! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute card. That image is super cute. I'm going to have to check out that sponsor. Lots of great things going on with this card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image and you did an awesome job with the coloring and card design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card turned out lovely. I tried hard to mimic your coloring style on mine, but no such luck. :( I need LOTS more practice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this tranquil scene you've created! Love the image and the little charm you've used!
    I've been thinking of you a lot lately and pray you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous card. I love the silhouette flower and you colored that sweet little girl up perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Bonnie! Great images and great colors. Love the flower die-cut too.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!