Tuesday, September 11, 2012

So contented

Ok, so by now it should be obvious..i am NOT a journalist..i say very simple things..like i love this or it's so cute....and again..looking at the images i use and the fact that they are black and white and i get to color them...and i never know if i will like what i do...i am surprised every time how they might turn out.  I always have a plan...but i just never know..really!

This week at {Pin}spirational challenges we have this cute (see there you go i said it..cute) picture of a Siamese cat...and lucky me..i had a perfect image in my stash from Cuddly Buddly i believe.
Our Sponsor is Fresh Brewed Designs..check out their store here.

Here is my card:
Here is the {Pin}spirational photo for this week:

   Copics i used:
   cat- E41, 42, 43, 44
   bag- B63, 66, W5
   hearts- started w/R20, 22, 24, but colored over those with RV02, 23
   tag- E50, 51 (stupid E51 always globs up on the nib)
   stickles- diamond





Our sponsor at {Pin}spirational this week is Fresh Brewed Designs


Fresh Brewed Designs  

Challenges:
The Crafty Bloggers- Purple
Paper Pretties- Birthday
CR84FN- color challenge

12 comments:

  1. Wow - you can so see the inspiration photo in your creation! Such a sweet face on your kitty - makes me miss my sweet one. Super card with lovely details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you did have the perfect image, and you've done such a beautiful job of coloring it. That image reminds me of two of my (past) kitties -- the coloring reminds me of my Siamese, Tasia, and the fluffyness reminds me of my little Bella kitty. I do so love what you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love your layout and the cute little charm you've added! How I miss being able to cuddle with these precious creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable image!!! I love all your layers and embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bonnie, this kitty kitty is SO adorable! You've colored him (or her) up so beautifully and your whole card is just lovely! I'm going to have to check out that sponsor. I've never heard of them before, but if their images are all this cute, they have a new customer here!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card--the image, coloring, papers, layers and die cuts--oh yeah, the flowers too. :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Bonnie! It is soo cute!

    - Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie, this is so adorable! The image and all the flourishes/dies are just beautiful! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card! Great job coloring the darling image! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Adorable! Love the sweet image and lovely roses and flourishes too!So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty card love the image you have used .
    Thank you for joining us at CBN.
    Kaz.
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!