Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Release Digital Delights Pumpkin Kiddles

If you like Halloween and send cards or make decorations, you might want to check out the cute new releases at Digital Delights.  The DT has made some sweet treat looking cards check them out here!  There are also some great sentiments for Halloween.


Here is my card introducing Pumpkin Kiddles and Sending you Halloween wishes sentiment:


Images used:
Pumpkin Kiddles- new release

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- E53, 57, 59
shoes- E53, 57, 08. 09
pumpkin- YR12, 15, 23, E99
stem/leaves- YG03, 17, CB

Challenges:
Pixie Dust Studios-Halloween

9 comments:

  1. Bonnie this is fabulous, great design and I love that jumbo ribbon. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie:)
    Love your card! Such great colors and layers! Awesome!
    Hugs,
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, cute image (and the others, too). I am so not a Halloween person, but I'm thinking I might have to go look these images up. They are so cute, and you've colored the one you've used in such a delightful way. I just LUV the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable Bonnie! I love all the fun little embellishments on this!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, Bonnie. Great flourish and flowers too. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable Bonnie:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't participate in Halloween, but this is a really cute pumpkin person and such a cute card! Love the flowers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card too!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors and gorgeous details! Thanks for joining the Pixies at Pixie Dust Studio!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!