Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hello, Annie style

I have been dying to make this card since i saw another blogger use this image.  Her card was so very cute!  I also wanted to make this card because i have a friend from another DT that is from AU and her daughter was Annie in a big production..and she sings like a super star!

This card is for Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge this week.  I actually rotated the sketch for this card, i also used an image from Whimsie Doodles, but i did a bit of switching heads...there are two images that look like Annie, but this body belonged to another head..and that head had glasses..so i did a bit of cutting..but don't worry, because in October i will be using the parts not used on this card(head and body) for another cute project..

My card for this challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches..our sponsor this week is There She Goes clear stamps and they carry Whimsie Doodles clear stamps..the one i used is digital from Whimsie Doodles.


Of course our sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00 R14, 20
hair- E97, 08, 09
wings- EG10
bands- BG11, 13
dress- R14, 37
shoes- R14




Our sponsor this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches is: There She Goes clear stamps

TMS Sponsor





Challenges:
Crafty Boots challenges- Children's Book- (Little Orphan Annie, started out as comic strips, but now there are books as well)
Love to Create- Anything Goes
Paper Playtime- Punches and a Sentiment

10 comments:

  1. This is a delightful card. I so like your little Magnolia image. I like this sketch, too. I miss participating in the challenges. May have to just try to chisel out some time to get this one done. Super challenge; super inspirational card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I looked at this post and the next one and got them mixed up. You didn't use a Magnolia with this one (sigh). However, I do like the little "Annie" image. Either way, this is a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious, Bonnie! Love the banners/awards! Love all the die cuts. and my goodness, that image is darling! Love the coloring, too. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute...great mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so inventive, I would have never guessed that you have been mixing and matching your images.

    Thank you for joining in with the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Love how you mixed and matched images to make it work for you! I used to design for Whimsie Doodles, and love, love, love Melyssa's images! Super cute card Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to make it your own :) I love being able to alter things like that, even if I don't do it often!
    She's adorable (love the tilted head!) and the papers are so bright & cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this card the second I saw it. Your coloring on the image is fantastic, and I absolutely love the flags and circles matted in aqua! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so cute and lovely color combo for the card,thanks for joining us at Love to create for our anything goes challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Bonnie! I love how you mix and matched two images to get what you wanted. How cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!