Friday, September 28, 2012

Vintage Happy Birthday

This week at Card Crafter's Circle our challenge is "Vintage" and our sponsor is the sweet Whoopsi Daisy with her precious images.

This totally reminds me of a card i had when i was younger..hmm, does that make me vintage too. :)  Every time i see these images from Whopsi Daisy i think of a hankie...in this case i went with colors from the 30's.. well that makes me feel good now, because my mom was born in the 30's not me. LOL

My card:
I made this card using this sketch from Crafting Life's Pieces #51

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- Y11, 15
pink- R0000, 81, 85
red- R35
blue- BG0000, 01, 05
yellow- Y11, 21, YR23
green- G20, 21
gray- C1
CB

Our sponsor at Card Crafter's Circle Challenge is Whoopsi Daisy!








Challenges:
Crafting Life's Pieces- sketch #51

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie,
    Love your sketch you used this looks adorable and I love all these colours!!!Cute ladybirds!
    Hugs Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch, Bonnie! Love your pretty colors and papers. Your image is beautifully colored. And you have great embellies on here, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a delightful card. Like the lace doily and the ric-rac. The colors are fun, and your image is colored up so nicely. Do have to ask, though, what is a vinatage? (LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage card...I really like this style!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!