Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ahoy, Matey..i am sending you all my love!

Can you say,  Cute?  I can, and i do weekly.  Don't I?  
I made this card thinking it would be Valetines oriented, however, I think this image from Digital Delights would really would work well for Birthdays too!  Don't you think?

Here is my card using the adorable Presley the Pirate and a sentiment from the Love is in the Air set:
He does make you happy, huh?  I used Memory Box Star Circle and Spellbinders scalloped circle.  I also used Fiskars Star punch.  I added Baker's Twine by poking holes in Presley's hands and punched some circles to add to the twine.

For this card i used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:
   
Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair/boots- E97, 99, 18
hat/pants- C5, 7
west/stripe- W1, 3, 5
red stripe- R35, 37, 39
CB




Make sure you come and visit my teamies cards at the Digital Delights blog!

8 comments:

  1. Super Cute, Bonnie! Clever of you to use Presley with Love is in the Air sentiments! Looks Great:)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Bonnie :)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I really like how colorful it is, and the little pirate is, as you say, so CUTE. He is rather versatile and could be used for a number of different occasions, not just birthday and Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy is soooo cute!! Fun DPs and great star die frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie this is absolutely adorable! I love him, one of my fave digital delights images, love how you have him holding the bunting. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious card, Bonnie! Love that fun image, your coloring, those great papers & colors. And the embellies are fabulous! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling image. I love all the stars and the highlighting you achieved on his shirt. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!