Tuesday, January 15, 2013

For the Men- U R 4 Me!

This week at Twist of Faith the challenge is to make a card based on the theme of "For The Men".   

I used Marianne Designs die # LR0242 for the background --> available at Dutch Paper Crafts.  I used star punches for embellishments.  I added the words "U R and Me" to the jersey and the words "Be Mine, Valentine" to the football.

This is my card using a football player from this collection called Football bundle (we used the black and white images not the clip art):
To add the words to the jersey and football i used Word.
Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair/shoes- E53, 57
pants/helmet- R35, 37, 39
shirt- BG0000

Twist of Faith's Sponsor this week is Melonheadz:
Button

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie this is a fantastic guy card! Love the die cuts and your coloring is great!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, this guy is sure on the ball! Gonna make someone grin from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!