Tuesday, January 15, 2013

{Pin} spirational challenge- Sitting sweetly Raggedy Girl

I think, i have colored just about every Raggedy Ann image at Stamp Art Designs by Kathryne...goes to show how sweet they are.  I know i have a few more i could color..but every time i really like how the image turns out.

This week at {Pin}spirational challenges we have a mainly blue and white inspirational photo and the photo is of cupcakes...so lots of choices to create something for our challenge!!!


I used Marianne Designs die # LR0242 for the background and the flourish LR0249 --> available at Dutch Paper Crafts

This is my card using "Raggedy Baby Girl" from our sponsor Stamp Art Designs by Kathryne:
Here is the {Pin}spirational photo this week:

 Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- E97- 09
shoes- W5, 7
stripes- R35, 39, W1, 3
paper pieced dress and bow





Our sponsor at {Pin}spirational this week is Stamp Art Design By Kathryne:

10 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooooo cute, Bonnie! Love the dress on your little girl. So creative! What a fun use of the {PIN}Spirational photo for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and creative Bonnie. I'm so happy you enjoy the little Raggedies. The gingham dress is adorable. Your colouring is fabulous! It's a pleasure to be your sponsor. xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow what an adorable card! I think I got to have that die. Great colors and details! beautiful!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious and just beautiful! Makes me want to grab one of these little dolls and just give it a hug.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute Bonnie--I love the colors and that dress is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So precious! I love raggedy ann's and your paper piecing of her is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous job on this one Bonnnie... I love your die and flowers!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  8. That background is absolutely gorgeous! Just a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so very pretty! I love the lattice background and the combo of blue papers! Your paper piecing is so wonderful! and the flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous shaped card. Love it! That is a really cute image and your whole layout is just outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!