Friday, January 11, 2013

Best Fishes

At Card Crafter's Circle this week the theme is "Some Like it Hot" or Summery things.  I think in America we tend to forget that right now it Australia it's pretty HOT..while we sit and freeze they are getting fried. 

So with that thought we are thinking summery things and i thought "fishing" based on the sponsors images.

I created this card using the image "Fishing Note" from Floppy Latte.   I added the message to the note and i also found this "freebie" fish on line.
The little fish in the background are from the Cricut cartridge Create a Critter cut at .50 and .75.  I also used Glossy Accents to the bubbles.

Our sponsor this week is Floppy Latte:

5 comments:

  1. Awe, how sweet! That fish is adorable and a fantastic design on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh am i ever smiling! this is absolutely aaaaaaaaa dorable! love the little fish too.

    thank you so much for using a FLD image.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! The fish is adorable! Love those big bubbles! xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, I love how you've used these images! This fish is so great! Love how you've coloured it all up.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Fishes to you, too, Bonnie! Wht a fun card. Love the fish!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!