Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The color Green and some sewing going on!

Ah, ha..i bet you wonder what is going on?  Well, at Twist of Faith...the color GREEN is going on AND a sentiment about prayers and and image about sewing???

Again this week our awesome sponsor is Bugaboo and yes, they have super duper prizes!

Here is my card using "Sewing Bear- Thread" from Bugaboo:
I have also used a Spellbinders frame die, a Cherry Lynn heart lace die and a Memory Box flourish.  The leaves are a MS punch and the beautiful flowers were made by my friend Sigi..she hand makes them and sells them.  Email me if you are interested and i will send her your email. I also wrapped baker's twine around the spool and printed off the bear twice and added his leg, body and head to give him a 3-d look.

The sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches this week:

Copics used:
E71, 74, 79, R14, 20
spool- E50, 53
Spool Paper from Jillibean Soup, "Homemade".







Twist of Faith's Sponsor is Bugaboo:
 

5 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is really sweet! I love how you've done your spool and the papers look fantastic together! Wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I just love when we do challenges with Bugaboo. You didn't happen to mention where that background paper came from...?

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I happen to mention just how much I like this card? It is so YOU with the delightful elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, I love this sweet little image! Love your coloring and the 3-D,too! Great die cuts & papers and nice embellies as well! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card, Bonnie!! I love the colors, the bear, the thread... evenrything!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!