Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Snowmen fall from heaven unassembled

I saw this sentiment on line and thought it was cute.  Right now there are a lot of snowmen being assembled in Indy...because we have good packing snow. :)

This week at Twist of Faith our challenge is to use a sketch designed by our owner, Pauline and based on the sketch i picked the image from the sponsor...i was happy with the way it turned out because of the shape and season.

Here is my card using the image "Snowman Fence-Jolly" from our sponsor Beccy's Place:
For this image i removed the letters "JOLLY" from the picket fence so i could use this image for the season and not the holiday.

The Twist of Faith Sketch:

Copics used:
buttons- B34
stripes- BG10, 11, 13
nose/hat/tie- YR12, 04
wreath- BG72, 09
gray stripe- C1, 3, 5
snowman fence- W1, CB




Our sponsor this week is Beccy's Place:


4 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I simply love this cheery winter card....great colouring and I really like the way you put the wreath border behind the image....lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute...love that unique image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, this is really fun! Wonderful sentiment, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, Bonnie. Those snowmen sure made me smile!
    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog.

    ...xxx...

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!