Thursday, January 24, 2013

Owl always love you, Valentine

I wanted to make a really fancy Valentine card based on the cover of a Magnolia Ink magazine that is totally done with snowflakes.

I have been intrigued with the shaped cards i've been seeing in the Magnolia Ink magazine and wanted to give this one a try.  I used a Lifestyle layered die and it works great!

I made this card using Luvvy Owl and the owl sentiment from Digital Delights:
This image also comes in a female version and colored versions of both.
Please make sure to visit Digital Delights this week and see all of the awesome designs by our designers!

I used a LifeStyle die for the card base and first 2 layers.  Then i added a Spellbinders oval frame and scalloped oval.  On top of that i used a Cherry Lynne heart and layered it with a MS heart punch.  I also used a large doily MS heart punch and layered it with an embossed heart.  I also used a fiskars heart punch.  Flowers are from Michaels. 

Copics used:
RV00, 10, 11
eyelids- BG0000, 10, 11
owl- W1, 3, 5, 7
beak- YR12, 04
Post a Comment