Friday, January 4, 2013

Snow Much FUN!

This week at Card Crafter's Circle our theme is:

"There's No Business like Snow Business"
 ...and i have this adorable image to share!  

I know i've shared before that Snow is not my favorite thing...but it sure is pretty!

Here is my card using Woofie in the Snow from Michelle Perkett.

Our sponsor this week at Card Crafter's Circle is Michelle Perkett:

Copics used:
cheeks- R14, 20
fur/nose- E50, 53, 25
scarf- B91, 93, 95, 99, R35, 39
trees- YG03, 67

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and well done. I like the way you have used the snowflakes at the bottom. The colors are wonderful and vibrant -- really fun, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sweet pup sure loves the snow that you've created! Wonderful winter scene and added snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is soooooo cute! Love the way you colored the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card, Bonnie! Love the fun image, great coloring, accents, & die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is soooo cute!! That's a fun image and I love your added snow and that die cut! (Gotta get me that one!!)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!