Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Wonderful Friend

This week at Twist of Faith our theme is Friends.  Each week all you have to do is use the theme and a sentiment that is a scripture or an uplifting quote.

Remember each week we have a sponsor that gives great prizes to a random winner!

This is my card using the image "Girl Playing with Snow in Winter" by Milk Coffee:
The sketch i used is from Tuesday Morning Sketches:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- Y21, YR23, CB
pink- R20, 22, 24
blue- B41, 91, 93
white- C1, CB


Some dies that i used are, Spellbinders snowflake, Doo Hickey eyelet tag, Spellbinders lacey rectangle, and Spellbinders scalloped circle. 

The sponsor at Twist of Faith this week is Milk Coffee:

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, she's so sweet I want to hug her! I love the snowflake behind her and the way you've added the heart with the bow!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!