Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Celebrate!

This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have a super sketch and sponsor!  I have pulled out one of my oldie but goodie stamps from my stash...it's really old. LOL..really.

I've always had a fondness for white haired ladies..i love the hint of blue or purple they have in their hair.  Honestly, i've not seen that since the 60's, but i always thought it was pretty.  I like that fact that i don't dye my hair..and that i don't have to maintain it...i don't have a problem with dyed hair, it's just not what i want to spend my time doing..plus..i am getting old and if my gray hair says that about me, i am ok with it.  It matches my body parts.  :o)

Here is the card i enjoyed making using an Art Impressions stamp:
Here is the Tuesday Morning Sketch for this week:

 Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- BV000, 01, 02
glasses- R35, B10
shirt-B000, 00, 02
shirt trim/earrings/shoes- RV02, 04
skirt- B63, 66, 23




Our sponsor this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
 










Challenges:
The Crafting Cafe- Celebrate 
Alota Rubber Stamps- Dressed to Impress (hee hee, i think this image IS trying to dress to impress) 
PaulaHolifield crafts- Anything Goes 
Post a Comment