Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Oh Snap! I forgot your birthday!

I missed last weeks Tuesday's challenge..i thought i had another day, just means i could already make the one for next week.  So now i am ahead.  Yay!
I've had this TGF stamp in my collection for a while and i've been dying to color her up..and i had out my Crate paper for the last TGF card i made and so i got lazy and just used this pad too.   I LOVE this paper..and it will be gone soon!

This is my card:
I've made a YouTube video for this one too...it will be loaded after i make this post.  I am sure i've seen this sentiment somewhere, but i don't know where?  The Challenge for this card was a color combo, Pink, Yellow and Aqua... well, Turquoise (thank goodness for spell check!)  I was excited to find the Tim Holtz film strip "ribbon" at Michael's and i got to use my 40% off too.  I used "nailhead" stickers for the "brads".   I also lined the film strip ribbon with coordinating paper.

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
hair- Y11, 21
headband/skirt- RV21, 25
vest- BG10, 11, 13
glasses- BG0000, Gelly Roll pen/metallic #529
shirt- E81, 31
tie- W3, 5, 7

Challenges:
The Greeting Farm- Double Take Tuesday/color combo/Pink, Yellow & Turquoise
The Pink Elephant- Spring Colors
Love to Scrap!- Recipe

Post a Comment