Sunday, April 7, 2013

Marianne Design Creatables Floral release Wedding Style


The Marianne Design dies were released last year, however, they are just being "released" at Dutch Paper Crafts as a "collection" of dies.  A great bundle really!

I wanted to show you what you could make with these dies plus a few other supplies.

Here are the Marianne Design dies from the collection (and then i will share the other dies and supplies i used):

LR0248

LR0249



LR0250

LR0251


 Other dies that i used:
Nellie Mulit Frame Die

MFD047 "Oval-4"


Floral
Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder set EF0001 I used the one on the left
The card i made is an invitation and is a tri-fold card with a window.  I used the Nellie's die to make the window and frame.   I also used the Nellie's die to make the "Save the Date" magnet.  I use the thin magnetic sheets found at the hardware store that are used to cover floor vents.   The iridescent paper i used is Coredinations "Pearl" 8.5x11.   The stamp i used is from  Stamping Bella and is called,  Uptown Couple Brett and Brenda get married #EB237

Uptown COUPLE Brett and Brenda get married (CLING)   Copics used:
   skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
   girls hair- E50, 53
   boys hair- E55, 59, 25
   flower/heart- R22
   greenery- YG03, 67
   suit- C5, 7
   dress- W1, CB






Other photos:
front of card invitation
opened right side of card



 














inside of card

opened card

















Table card flower is a die from LR0242


Save the Date magnet
























Video showing my releases from Dutch Paper crafts, includes the Wedding Collection above.




Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps- WOW card
Eclectic Ellapu- Love is in the Air/ Wedding
Visible Image- Get Stamping

7 comments:

  1. These are all breathtaking! If Dan and I decide to marry each other again....I'm calling you!!!!
    Love the image and the way you've combined these dies is like beautiful music! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular invitation! Have never seen one I love more! Such a wonderful image, coloring, sentiment, design, and fab die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    I am exhausted just looking at all you did this weekend, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful creations that I don't know where to start!! Those are gorgeous dies!! I think my favorite is the tea light candles!! I'm going to remember to do the vinyl on vases!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous are these. Fabulous. TFS with us over @ Eclectic Ellapu this week and i hope we will see you in future challenges
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  5. All totally gorgeous!! Just love the die cuts and the image and how you put them all together - stunning. TFS at Eclectic Ellapu :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Bonnie these are stunning, such beautiful dies and the image is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful collection. Thanks for joining us at the Visible Image April Challenge, Nicola X.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!