Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hope your Birthday is a Blast!!

Digital Delights has such a great variety of stamps and themes..like this image i used this week, it can be used for so many things!  I chose to use if for a birthday theme.

Do you remember the first time you went to a circus?  I can..and i also remember the clowns being so colorful and funny.  I can just see the confetti flying out of this cannon, can't you?

The image i used this week is called Cannonball Buttons and sentiment from the Blast off accessories set from Digital Delights:
I used a Memory Box flourish.  The oval cut behind is an oval i changed the size of using my cricut.  The three different stars are a Fiskars and Marvy punches.  I did use an awesome sketch but challenge has expired.  I will share the sketch from Bombshell Stamps and link as i am sure they have another sketch this week worth trying!
 Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair-YR12, 68
red- R35, 37, 39
blue- B24, 26
yellow- Y11, 21
blue green- BG13, 49
gray- C3, 5, CB




Don't forget to check out the other cards/projects this week for inspiration at the Digital Delights Blog..and we also have a challenge blog!

Challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenges- No Squares
Ruby's Rainbow- Birthday (Happy 2nd Birthday!!)
Celebrate the Occasion- -Clowning around/use a clown
Post a Comment