Friday, April 19, 2013

Queen of Hearts LTD edition

This is an image that was introduced this month at The Greeting Farm..in fact there are 4 Alice in Wonderland Limited Edition stamps..i've already made one card using the Hatter Bean this image is called "Queen Bean".  Once these sell out they will no longer be made...that is my understanding from the Greeting Farm site..and from other sites like the 7 Kids College Fund where i purchased this stamp.

Here is my card celebrating the Alice in Wonderland theme:
I have used printable cards from online and cut them for the background then i found some paper in my stash that looks like the backs of old playing cards.  I added a Tim Holtz heart charm and used my favorite hand dyed ribbon from Pink Petal Ribbon on Etsy.

At the Greeting Farm this week their Tuesday Challenge is a sketch:

Copics used:
skin- YR000. 00, R20, 22
hair- B24, 26, C5, 7
dress- B24, 26, W3, 5, CB, R35, 37, 39
collar- Y21, YR23, W3, 5, CB
crown- Y21, YR23, R35, 37, 39
hearts/shoes- R35, 37, 39




Challenges:
The Greeting Farm- Double Take Tuesday- Sketch
Charisma Cardz Challenges- Flag color (United Kingdom)
Sparkles Monthly- Hearts
Post a Comment