Sunday, April 21, 2013

Flower Garden with Lovey Dovey Amelia

I am pretty excited to be able to share with you all that i am now on a new Design Team called, "Anyone For Anya".  I've been participating in their challenges off and on for over a year.  Took a break when i was on 6 other DT..and now i am back and get to be ON the DT.  I love the look of the Challenge blog and that the images are Large.

This week starts a new challenge and we are using a sketch...it's an awesome sketch....so much so that i've used the sketch with my 4 yr old grand daughter and she made some Mother's Day cards for her mom and her nana. (not me...i am grandma).   Here is my card using a stamp from The Greeting Farm called Lovey Dovey Amelia:
This is the great sketch for you to use..please remember when participating that you NEED to use  The Greeting Farm & C.C. Designs Images!

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
hair- B26, C3, 5, 7 (Stickles- diamond)
hearts- R81, 83, 85
dress/shoes- W3, 5, CB/ Stickles- diamond







Just wanted to share the card my granddaughter who is 4, and i made together, i can't pull out my Grand Calibur or my Cuttlebug without her wanting to help.
Here is her card:
 And her working on putting the gems on the flowers..












Challenges:
Dilly Beans Challenge Blog- Flowers
The Paper Shelter- Make it Bloom
Wags 'n Whiskers- May Flowers


Post a Comment