Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Actually, it's my birthday this week and i didn't even realize when i picked this image for this week that it was going to be my birthday..seeing as we pick way in advance..I knew the date i picked this  was  for the 4th week in April, but it didn't dawn on me.  It now seems like i was thinking of my birthday..but honestly i wasn't..

For my birthday this week we are going to go to Cincinnati to see my daughter-in-law graduate from Pharmacy School.   My parents are coming down from MI, so that is a present for me. 

So to celcbrate with me this week we have Birthday Cake Josh from Digital Delights!
  I have also used a Memory Box die and 3 star punches, Fiskars and Marvy.  I got this sketch from Feline Playful, but the challenge has expired.  If you'd like to check out their site it is called Seems a Little Sketchy.
Here is their sketch:
 Copics used:
 skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
 hair- Y11, 21
 cake- Y21, YR23, E55, 59
 shirt/shoes- C3, 5, 7 CB
 hat- R35, 37, 39, YR12, 68, BG13, 49, YG03, 67
 jeans- BG72, 09





Please don't forget to go check out the other Cards/Projects at the Digital Delights Blog and to play along at our Challenge Blog!

Challenges:
crafts 4 eternity- Perfect papers 
Through the Craftroom door- Anything Goes 
That Craft Place Challenge- For a Child

Post a Comment