Saturday, September 20, 2008

Halloween card

I used watercolor paper and colored pencils to create the sky background.  Stamped the witch image w/stazon ink.  

I stitched around the outside edges to hold down the "curled up" edges of the watercolor paper.  Added the paper corners and changed my thread so the stitching wouldn't show through on the back.

Stamped the pumpkin image onto acrylic and colored that in with the new bic mark-it markers.

I made my own envelope and stamped the images with stazon ink.  I liked the stitching so well on the card that i added it to my envelope and taped the back of the stitching down.

here was my inspiration- tutorial #116:
http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/page/2/
I actually saw this card in another location on the internet and didn't find the instructions until after i made my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!