Sunday, May 26, 2013

Have a FUN {tache} TIC Day!

I've been wanting to use this paper i had, perfect for a Father's Day card or Masculine birthday..and it has these tiny mustaches on one of the designer papers in the pad...so cute...so i went looking for a sentiment and found this one for my card!

This week at Anyone for Anya..we are being challenged to use "Chevrons or Zig/zags"...so easy now with all the paper out there!

Here is my card using Lovey Dovey Oliver!
I am combining my card with another challenge from The Greeting farm that is photo/color oriented.

 Copics used:
 skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
 hair- E55, 57, 59
 hat- E97, 99, 19
 shirt- Y23, YR23
 jeans-BG72, B99
 tie/shoes- W3, 5, 7
CB/Multi liner



The awesome frame die that i used it from Memory Box and you can get a great deal at Dutch Paper Crafts and if you want a bundle of all of the newest frames you can get an even better deal!

Challenges:
The Greeting Farm- Garden Variety Tuesday- Photo/color challenge
613 Avenue Challenges- Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge- I've been framed


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really like this guy! Love your colouring and wonderful hats and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job of using the challenge colors on this wonderful project! You have colored it beautifully and the framing and presentation of this darling image is spot on! Thanks for playing with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!