Monday, June 10, 2013

Just Plain Wrong...chicken joke?

Originally i was scheduled to be a Guest Designer at 7 Kids College Fund, however, i was asked to do that for May instead.  I had made a card knowing that this challenge (and this is a tough challenge) was coming up.  At first i made this card using the chicken in the card below, but my daughter did not like it at all...so i came up with this card instead...is it just plain wrong???  maybe not, but i might not have been as popular with the other one i came up with.

Here is my chicken card...and maybe my joke is so bad...that it's Just plain wrong..not funny...





Challenges:
7 Kids College Fund- Just Plain Wrong

6 comments:

  1. Well, I've not been overly fond of the "wrong" challenge, so I have to say that your card, at least, has an element of humor and taste to it. I actually can see this one being used and sent to someone -- a tongue-in-cheek type thing for say a birthday or even a get well card. You did a great job with the coloring, by the way, and your little chicken is rather a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Awesome designing and coloring - thank you for playing at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge - this is perfect for the challenge! Hugz, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, too cute, Bonnie! Love the sentiment with your image! Great coloring, design, & papers & really love the cardboard! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Bonnie....bad joke or not I think it's funny! Love the cardboard behind the chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! Love this Miss Bonnie! Perfect for the challenge! 8-) Thank you so much for entering the www.7kidscollegefund.com Challenge! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome Bonnie!! I miss you girl!! Thank you for joining in our 7 Kids College Fund Challenge. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!