Friday, October 11, 2013

Your Next Stamp Monthly\ Fun Friday Challenge (2nd week)

Happy Friday!
It’s time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday challenge!

See the the monthly challenge sketch or photo below my project.   

You can either play along with the sketch, the inspiration photo or both!


Here’s my project and how I was inspired by the sketch (only) using Waiting For Christmas from the YNS store:



Here is the YNS monthly sketch and photo inspiration:



Copics used:
cat- E50, 53, 97, 31, W1, 3, 5, R20
ornament- R22, 85, 81, 83
holly- YG03, 67, R39
stocking- BG12, W1


Pop on over to the YNS Challenge blog to see what my Design Team members have made. I would love to see you playing along!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenge #40-Animals

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch! Love the faux-stitched circles! What a sweet image, great coloring & die cuts & DP! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful combo of papers and the great 'stitching' detail! This kitty has such a sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Bonnie!! This is just too sweet!! :))
    I love the way you used the ornaments in the sketch !! :))
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!