Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Oh the great memories.. Designing a card for Tuesday Morning Sketches using Sami Stamps!

Today is a great memory.  One of the first teams i started out on was Tuesday Morning Sketches.. honestly, their sketches are awesome and i miss not creating with the team weekly. 

I think you all will love this sketch that you can create with this week!  I know i did! 
Sami Stamps is sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches so i was able to combine two great teams as one! 

I am using the wonderful whimsical butterfly that is so versatile..can be used as an embellishment or the main focus!  You can find this butterfly here.

Dies used:
Poppy Stamps/Memory Box foliage frame

Sentiment- Stampendous

Tuesday Morning Sketches- Sketch

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Bonnie! I love the wonderful wood pattern with the twine. Such a delightful little butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Bonnie! So happy to have you back, even if it is just for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Bonnie!! I love the butterfly, and that sentiment is wonderful!
    Glad to have you sharing your beautiful creation with us this week!!! We miss you, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card and I am so glad to have had you on the TMS line up again.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!