Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sherri Baldy SVG Saturday, featuring your favorite mermaid.. Under the sea!!

Welcome to My Besties SVG Saturday where i will share my newest My Besties SVG files with you and some older ones with a "twist".

We will have a "party" sharing the newest Sherri Baldy SVG files on Saturday on Facebook My Besties Designs - Click here to see all of the Design Team cards/projects on FB!

I am using SVG file "Under the sea Mermaid" available at Sherri Baldy's MyBestiesShop.com here.

Special note from me.  I learned how to "offset" for this card and i also used the eraser tool to create this card using several Sherri Baldy SVG files.

SVG Coral- available here.
Coral in the background.  I erased all but one coral and then offset it.

SVG Seashell- available soon.
This svg is a fishing net with the seashells at the top, i erased all but one seashell and offset it to create this seashell!

SVG Starfish- available soon


Come and join us on FB!  Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!