Saturday, October 3, 2015

It's an SVG Saturday on My Besties Designs Facebook.. Let's shake it up!

Welcome to My Besties SVG Saturday where i will share my newest My Besties SVG files with you and some older ones with a "twist".

We will have a "party" sharing the newest Sherri Baldy SVG files on Saturday on Facebook My Besties Designs - Click here to see all of the Design Team cards/projects on FB!

I am using several SVG files listed below and available at Sherri Baldy's MyBestiesShop.com here.

This is a card turned into a "shaker" card.  The shaker part was created with my Sleeve Fuse tool and a scrapbook sleeve.  To see how to create a "fused pocket" you can watch my video here:


I have turned the "fish bowl" svg upside down and welded it together to create a snowglobe card.  I then used the Mason Jar lid from the mason jar svg to create the bottom of my snowglobe. The snowflake svg was added to the top and the snowman was from the snowman border svg and i just used one snowman by using the eraser tool.

Sherri Baldy's SVGs
Fish Bowl
Mason Jar
Snowflake border
Snowman border

Come and join us on FB!  Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!