Sunday, January 8, 2017

Miss Daisy Stamps featuring Jennifer Nilsson Art - I Wuv You Bunny

Welcome to  "Miss Daisy Stamps" blog post featuring Jennifer Nilsson Art image "I Wuv You Bunny".

You can find all of Jenn Nilsson Art sweet images at her shop here.

Miss Daisy Stamps has a Facebook group called, Miss Daisy Stamps Create and Share!
Please come and share your  Miss Daisy Stamps cards,We Are 3 Digital Paper and Jennifer Nilsson Art projects!  Click here to join us!


Miss Daisy Stamps also has a Facebook page here.


I have created this card using Jennifer Nilsson Art image called, "I Wuv You Bunny" click here to see it in the shop! 


Dies used:
Nellie Snellen- Circle Stitch die (used just the edge)
Tim Holtz - Circle scribbles

Copics used:
bunny- E50, 51, 53
ears- E93, R20
heart- RV21, 23, 25

side view showing the image as 3D

Shop Here for Jennifer Nilsson Art image - "I Wuv You Bunny"












Shop Here for We Are 3 Digital Paper - Toasty Warm Neutral Collection (tan and cream paper)












Shop Here for We Are 3 Digital Paper - Once Upon a Time Collection (pink paper) 












Shop here for Miss Daisy Stamps, Jennifer Nilsson Art, Mari Digis and We Are 3 Digital Paper:
www.missdaisystamps.com





 



Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!