Friday, February 9, 2018

Pocket full of Love!

Valentine's Day is getting close..


I am using a Polkadoodles image called, Pocket full of Love
Dies used:
Cheery Lynn - Heart
Foliage - Martha Stewart punch

I hand cut the flowers using We Are 3 Digital Shop - Amaryllis available here:

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Hearts in Love available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Romantic Garden available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper -  Peonies Ballet (flower) - available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

Outlawz Challenge - Tuesday Color

Outlawz Challenge - Twisted Thursday - Tickled Pink/Handmade Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!