Saturday, May 12, 2018

Let's Celebrate!

Celebrating with "Crafting with Dragonflies" 5th Anniversary of their blog!
I created some special dragonfly paper for them !

Make sure you check out the special sale on 
We Are Digital Shop - Dragonfly 
only $1.00 for a limited time!

I am using a We Are 3 Digital Shop image called,  Dragonfly available here.

Dies used:
Memory Box - Happy Birthday
DooHickey - Lace border (at top)

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Delightful Dragonflies - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Shop - Dragonfly available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!