Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Wonderful Sea

Ching Chou Kuik's August Challenge just started!
The theme this month is "Under the Sea"

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Flow Followers

I have used Copics to color this image.

Ching Chou Kuik image - Flow Followers available here.

Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Textures available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Gingham Pastel available here.

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Quotes available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!